Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Halcast Episode 2

I took part in a "videocast" with radio talk show host and activist Hal Ginsberg, and communications executive and political columnist at Observer.com Cliston Brown.

I first read Hal's work three years ago on Dagblog.com. I made my debut appearance on The Hal Ginsberg Morning Show January 5, 2016. I became familiar with Cliston through his weekly "Listen to Cliston" segment on Hal's show. Hal and Cliston are more than colleagues; we've become friends. Hal is a political animal who's challenged me to look at issues from a different perspective; he's deeply committed to serving the underserved in our society. Cliston is one of the best writers in the country. I read his Observer columns regularly. It's one thing to have an idea, but it's quite another thing to articulate that idea in a coherent way. Cliston excels at making the thoughts in his head appear on paper. 

This was the second "Halcast".